Petrindo offers the largest stock of Dura-Base Advanced-Composite Mats in Indonesia with more than 4000 mats available for rental. Our mat system has been proven to be invaluable for use in oil & gas, utilities, construction and many more. Dura-Base is engineered to provide a stable work platform or access roads regardless of weather or difficult terrain. This rugged mat system provides ground protection and stability on almost any surface from sand, pit, mud, tidal marsh, wetlands or other environmentally sensitive areas.
We offer used mats for rental on short-term or long-term contract, and new mats for sale. We also provide mat services for installation, maintenance and repair to our customers.
Petrindo is the Authorized Partner in Indonesia for Newpark Mats & Integrated Services USA, manufacturer of the Dura-Base ® Advanced Composite Mat System
DURA-BASE® ADVANCED COMPOSITE MAT – LARGE SIZE
- Dimensions: 8′ (2.4m) x 14′ (4.2m) x 4-1/4″ (10.8cm), 1,000 lbs (454 kg) OAW
- High density Polyethylene Copolymer with special effect modifier and filler to accommodate thermal expansion, anti-static properties, pigment, UV resistant.
- Aggressive, enhanced anti-slip tread pattern for maximum traction
- 10 – 15 Year Service Life Span (with correct application)
- Compressive Load Capacity: 600 psi minimum, loads in excess of 1,200 psi witnessed with no degradation in performance
- Flammability Resistance: UL-94 HB Rating
- Unpermitted Loads of over Sub grade 2 CBR (US Standard) acceptable
- Material Strength retained down to -40 Deg.F., Ductile Failure at -99 Deg.F.
- Impact Strength 2,509 ft-lb/in (134 J/m), Mat Conductivity at 10e8 Ohms (equivalent to wood)
- Anti-Static Standard, Insoluble in Water, 100% Neutral and Stable